Ohio Brass Company, 1928
The Administration Building at the Ohio Brass Company was brand new when this photo was taken in 1928 for one of their catalogs.
Founded in 1888 as a small foundry with 20 workers on 2 floors downtown, the Brass prospered tremendously during the streetcar era by making trolley parts and eventually bought out the Aultman-Taylor factory complex and covered 73 acres in Mansfield and other cities.
At the height of their rise to eminence Ohio Brass employed a force of 900, but during the industrial malaise of the 1970s-80s they lost power, sold out to larger interests, and closed up shop in 1990.
Link to original: